Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Walking in Downtown Milwaukee


This footware was seen on a walking tour my husband I took of downtown Milwaukee. Can you just imagine the clothing possibilities which would coordinate with these foot-loose-and-fancy-free shoes?



These shoes cry out black and white tux affair...or maybe a Mardi Gras dance....or maybe a chess tournament.








Obviously, these shoes would be worn by the well-shod pastor during the Trinity Season, don't you think? Or maybe they should be saved for once a year on March 17th to wear to the St Patty's Day parade. They might cause a PETA demonstration or by a firm well-placed kick, end a PETA protest

I really had to dissuade my husband from purchasing any of these.....do you believe me?????

4 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger chaplain7904 said…

    The husband likes the checkerboard shoes. Also the green ones. But I don't think he'll be wearing them. Not exactly ministerial dress.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    I can't picture them peeking out from under vestments.

    But boy would I like to see what those makers design for ladies!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger debbie said…

    these look like shoes that my neighbor would wear. He even has clothes to match.... :oO

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Duhh! Any Packer fan would gladly wear those awful green & yellow shoes!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home