Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Girl and Her Chocolate

There are many pictures yet to be added to my blog. Since I took a hiatus from my blog, they have really piled up! This one if from last September when we celebrated Saranita's first birthday. We gathered at my sister-in-law's house to celebrate my 3 nieces' birthdays. Saranita was also treated to her very own CHOCOLATE CAKE. Her mother, Naomi, really knows how to train her daughter in the proper enjoyment of chocolate!
As you can see, she caught on quickly and was up to her elbows in chocolate.



This was taken last week as we made our way back from Ft Wayne after attending a bridal shower for Naomi's maid of honor DoRena. This is how Saranita was happily engaged for part of the trip home. I did not take a picture of her when the chocolate ran out -- it was not a pretty sight. That a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home