Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Phase III has arrived

I am finally in phase III of therapy for my shoulder and I am happy progress is continuing to be made. If you are bored and want to see what is involved, you can find the information here.

At long last, my therapist has reduced some of the exercises I have been doing and we are just concentrating on strength building actions. Therabands are my friends!!

She has also given me the OK to do the exercise regime only once a day....except for the therabands which I will continue to work twice a day.

Stepping out in faith (and with a pillow under my arm) this weekend, I will drive to Chicago and WI to visit my friends Susan, Melody and Cheryl. I'm happy to say that I will also get to see Sandy (Saranita's other grandma) on the way there and on the way back.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    Happy news! Please greet everyone for me--even those I've only met on line--and have a safe trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home