Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Promise and Some of My Blessings

After the rain comes the rainbow. What a physical sign of God's goodness. Do you think of His promise when you see the rainbow or do you simply see light being bent? The weather has been unusual recently with cool temps even at the end of June. Since I am usually warm, I am appreciating the less than normal temperatures. This picture was taken outside of our house.


In the last post, I talked about what a blessing my daughters-in-law are to me. Here is a picture of both of them with their youngest. Danylle is on the right and you can see Dean. Naomi is on the left but you can't see Saranita because she is still being knit in her mother's womb : )

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said…

    Every time I see a rainbow and my children are around I tell them about Gods promise.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    I think we saw the same rainbow. The broad front windows of my daughter's Tae Qwon Do studios face east. For a little while my daughter and her partner stopped practicing kicks on each other to take it in :-)

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    We saw the same rainbow picking up Daddy from work. Kinda neat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home