Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Graduation Recital

My dear husband and I recently had the privilege of attending a graduation recital for Abby. Abby is a member of our homeschool group North Coast Regional Lutheran Homeschoolers. I've seen Abby grow from a young girl into a lovely young women. It was a treat to see her perform and to perform well. I've had the opportunity to attend several concerts Abby has participated in and even received a private recital in her home! She played several memorized pieces which she has worked on through the years. Abby was accompanied on violin by her instructor Marian


Another thrill was when Abby's younger sister Hannah joined her for 2 pieces. Here are the two sisters playing Minuet 2 by J S Bach. I'm certain it was a joy for Hannah to be a guest violinist at the recital of her sister.




This picture shows Abby in her graduation cap -- it was actually the cap & diploma from her cake!! Abby and I have gone cross country together and I enjoy her company. We were able to attend a Higher Things Youth Conference in Seattle and had much time to get to know each other on the plane there and back. Congratulations Abby!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Genuine Lustre said…

    Abby - you look adorable. I love you as a blonde.

    When did Hannah get to be a big girl?????????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home