Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let's hear it for Rose

I am so weary of politicians taking my money and spending it freely. This latest trillion dollar forced buying of business just burns me up. IF I wanted to own mortgages, I would have become a landlord. I am angry that people
******who shouldn't have applied for a mortgage and
******shouldn't have been given a mortgage
*******by companies that have made money from a mortgage that they *******shouldn't have given to someone are all going to get MY money!

They are all going to be rescued by MY MONEY and they are not going to suffer for their bad decision. I will feel the pain. The person who shouldn't have signed the papers will NOT suffer. The company who shouldn't have made the mortgage will NOT suffer. They will not learn their lesson because they will have no pain.

I agree that SOME taxes are necessary for the running of a government. Roads need to be built and maintained. An army must be paid and equipped. Money must be minted (although it should be backed by gold). I can't find in the constitution where it authorizes the government to take my money to buy businesses, or healthcare, or welfare, or study the life cycle of seals or any of the other wasteful uses of MY money.

And now to Rose. She fought the battle and won. It was hard but one person can make a difference and I will continue to resist and vote against every tax I have the opportunity to oppose.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger chaplain7904 said…

    Oy is she mad at taxes. Good, better mad at them than at me. (insert smiley face here)

    Her Husband

     

Post a Comment

<< Home