Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Worth My Weight In GOLD

This morning as my dear husband and I were returning from our standing Saturday morning date, he had a perplexing problem to which I mentioned a simple answer. He turned to me and said "You are worth your weight in gold." He paused and then said "And with the price of gold these days, that's saying a lot." I returned with my own quip of "And with the weight I've gained, that's really saying a lot!"

Gold isn't weighed in pounds and ounces like we think of ounces. Gold is measured in troy ounces so we had to convert my weight into troy ounces. At yesterday's close in NY, gold was $666.70/ounce. This makes me worth: $ 1,944,497.22. Of course, I already knew my price was far above rubies : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home