Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boy Was I Behind

Some of you may remember this picture from the summer. My pristine ironing board with a few nicely ironed napkins. Those were the days. Days when I had lots of time on my hands and not too much to do. BIG SIGH.



Here is a more recent picture of my ironing board. SIGH, BIG SIGH. On this ironing board is the tablecloth from Thanksgiving, napkins from Christmas and various other clothes. I don't have an ironing basket because I usually iron things right away!! The day after Thanksgiving is certainly not a day I would shop so I always wash and iron the Thanksgiving linens. Well, now that I mention it, most days are days I prefer not to shop! So the big sale day after Christmas will find me right on top of the things used on December 25th. Not this year. SIGH. Good thing the Chaplain wears mainly permanent press clericals!

I did persevere and it is now cleared of clothes and the way I cleared it was to actually iron them. I also got my January house decorations down and everything is decorated for the LOVE month -- St. Valentine's Day and our wedding anniversary. I feel like a woman reborn. Happy sigh : )

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Scott said…

    "Love Month?" What about "Black History???"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home