Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Morning Coffee



Starbucks Coffee




Bunn Coffeemaker




My cup from the homeschool retreat





Does it get any better than this? Well, I guess it would be better if I had my sweetheart here to imbibe with me but that is not our normal morning schedule. I am up and out of here by 7 am to exercise at the same place I had my rehab after knee surgery. I usually tweek his toes then and he gets up and heads for the office. The office is any restaurant which does not have background music, makes decent coffee and allows him to open us his laptop and work on sermons. I usually get my morning coffee sweetened with a morning kiss around 11 a.m. Next week, while on vacation, we will drink our coffee together.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said…

    Does Starbucks go well with a Feast? ;-)

    I'm trying to remember, you are going to be at The Feast, right? If you are, there is a Starbucks in Colorado Springs not way way far away from the Colorado college campus.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger chaplain7904 said…

    The office, as my dw said, is any restaurant with no background music, and that will keep the coffee coming.

    Nothing like a laptop, and an early morning clear mind for working on sermons.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Presbytera said…

    No Aaron, I will not be at the FEAST. I will be at Starbucks next week -- but it will be KY. We are going to check out some caves in Mammoth Park and I will meet a KY Looper for coffee at Starbucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home