Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Saranita Kay's Day of Birth

Here is the star of the show!!


Proud Papa!


Proud Looper Grandmas Sandy and Barb!


Godparents-to-be but already Aunt Margaret and Uncle Nat


Adoring Cousins (this was considered a field trip for school)


Grandpa Kavouras with all his granddaughters. He has already begun to brainwash (ahem, teach) Saranita that Grandpa is the funniest man in the world.


Grandpa and Grandma Kavouras blessed beyond measure to have another grandchild. Praise God!


Proud Momma Naomi declined to be photographed until she is a little more recovered from her labor. She is all smiles and appreciative of the hugs people sent her and their congratulations. I imagine I will post more pictures....it will be the equivalent of pulling out my wallet and showing you pictures of my grandchildren. By the way, I have no pictures of grandchildren in my wallet. Saranita's birth was the first one of my grandchildren which happened when I was home and not traveling somewhere. I gave her the chance when I went to South Bend this past weekend but Saranita decided to wait until I got home : )

8 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    Congratulations to all!

    I don't blame mama for not wanting a photo just yet one bit!

    My daughter and I noticed Aunt Margaret is knitting :-) Something for the baby?

    Looks to me like grandpa is giving the baby a (gasp) hug!!!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger The Hen (Charity) said…

    She is a beautiful little baby. Praise God from whom all blessing flow.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    Yay! Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles! And congratulations to Saranita for having the funniest grandpa in the world! ;)

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Anan said…

    AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! ::dies from excitement and envy:: Tell Maggie I want to hug and squeeze her and Saranita!

    ~Anan\Anna H.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Genuine Lustre said…

    The grannies look a little tired!

    Enjoy!!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Barb,
    From whence cometh "Saranita," as in, the name, not the person?
    Melody

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to all of YOU! She is beautiful. Nick a Papa!
    Wow!
    All God's Blessings.
    Isn't it fun to be grandma Barb. I'm into the greats now ;-)
    Doris Volker

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    She is a sweetie! I got to hold her for a bit last night! As sweet as she is, it didn’t make me feel like I wanted another!!! Scott mentioned that this was his first trip to a hospital to visit a baby that wasn’t his....it was my 2nd. The first being 7 yrs ago. It was nice being the guest not the patient! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home