Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hospital Bound


Here is a picture of Naomi last evening. I wanted to get a good picture of her very pregnant. Notice the rings around her neck. Her wedding and engagement rings have not fit her for awhile. It was a good thing I took this picture when I did. The doctor determined that her blood pressure was on the high side and the time for Saranita to comes is NOW!

Naomi and Nick are at the hospital having labor induced even as I write. Sandy is making preparation to travel to Ohio for the birth of her first grandchild. I am simply pacing : )

I will keep you informed.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my exact words to tom sunday were"naomi dropped, she's gonna have that baby soon!!"

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    How exciting! And you will be here!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Prayers from the Penwells are with the family!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Barb,

    I read on loopers that your little grandaughter has arrived safely. Congratulations! What a delight! Devona gave birth to Elise Anne last Thursday. It is so wonderful to be grandparents :).

    Mary Brazier

     

Post a Comment

<< Home