Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Dental Euphoria

When I went for my 6 month dental cleaning, the dentist found a filling which had fractured. Today was my scheduled appointment. I went early in the morning so that I would not have to dread it all day.

He removed the fractured filling along with some additional decay. He put in a new filling. From start to finish, it was 30 minutes!!! He used a laser for drilling. No high-pitched whiney sound. No shots. No pain or numbness. I told him, "you can do that to me anytime!"

8 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    sounds great! The sounds are the worst part "during" -- the pain comes later. Glad you got to skip that part!

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Scott said…

    Nice! What's his name? Where's his office? I need me a new dentister-type...

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Yeah for you! I just love our dentist, too. It is amazing at what they can do these days without pain or numbing!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Genuine Lustre said…

    That takes all the fun out of it!

    There is a dentist on the Columbus radio station who advertises sedation dentistry- "come into my office for some little pills . . " It's a funny/creepy commercial.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger ~Kathy~ said…

    Ooh, I hope our new dentist uses something like that! My dh has to go in week after next for a small filling. Wouldn't he be surprised?

    Kathy in TX

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    What enquiring minds REALLY want to know... are you still experiencing that euphoria and is that why no recent updates on the blog? :D


    (That is a much more fun reason to imagine than the one that says you are just busy homeschooling the gc and with life...)


    Elizabeth

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    I just tagged you! I miss your posts!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Glenda said…

    tag, your it. Although, I'm guessing that Barb the evil genius tagged you with the same thing. So what you should realize is that we all miss your posts! Come out and play! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home