Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Help Needed!

As part of the Birthday octave, we travelled to the far side of Cleveland. If you are familiar with the geography of my fair city, it is split in two by the Cuyahoga River. Those who live on the West Side, rarely travel East and those who live on the East side of the Cuyahoga River consider the West Side a foreign country. Our church is working hard to bring down that barrier since we have members from all over the Cleveland area.

As a Chaplain to the Cleveland Police Department, my husband does have occasion to spend time on the East Side and found a wonderful breakfast place (Gus's Restaurant) on E. 185th St. The food was delicious, the establishment clean and we got seats right by huge windows which look out onto the street. While we were eating, we watched the world go by!

While we were in this strange land (East side) he took me on a tour of some of the drug houses in the area. You are familiar with this mantra -- my husband sure knows how to show a girl a good time! We happened across this sign and once I controlled my laughing, we got a picture. I think Our Lady could use some help herself -- as could the Cleveland Cavs!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home