Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello December


December arrives here in Cleveland with quite a mix of weather. On the way to exercise this morning it was gently raining and 54 degrees. 2 hours later I headed over to chauffeur my newest grandbaby to her 2 month checkup and the sun was shining and the skies were blue. On the way to the doctors, the wind kicked up and almost blew us into the building. An hour later on our way home, it was hailing. The wind continued to race and rock the van. Now the temperature has plummeted and I am just waiting for the snow : )

My December mug was given to me by my mother-in-law who is always on the look out for things with cats so she can give me the purrfect gift. She certainly did with this one. My seasonal cup is covered with cat-angels and many, many stars. It's also very tall to hold a double shot of coffee on cold December days.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    If you don't like the weather in Cleveland, wait ten minutes.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger ~Kathy~ said…

    Hey, we say the same thing in TX, LOL! The other day we dropped something like 40 degrees in just a couple of hours.

    Love the mug, it's very pretty!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    Nice photos, nice memories!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home