Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Exciting Night out on the Town

Last evening, Chaplain to the World
asked me if I wanted to ride along with him to the hospital. He had a call to make. Armed with my Sudoku book and a pencil, we drove through a cold drizzle to Metro Hospital. After a brisk walk to get to the lobby, I settled in to wait for him. Before I had one line finished, he informed me that the person had been released from the hospital! So with Sudoku book and pencil in purse, instead of hand, we briskly walked back to the car, and drove home through the drizzle. We spent the evening blogging together. The family that blogs together, has at least one laptop : )

5 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger chaplain7904 said…

    Shame on the Chaplain for not calling ahead first, after 28 years of doing this work. But a ride into the ghetto with his babe at his side, is always a thrill.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Genuine Lustre said…

    You crazy empty nesters!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    Can't keep up with you two wild kids!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Rick said…

    Sudoku is a great way to whittle away the time. I just started doing the puzzles on my business flights. It's better than staring at memos and business plans all day.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Brockton Home Staging said…

    Thhanks great post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home