Pistol Packin' Presbytera

Presbytera, in the Greek culture, is the wife of the Father, or parish priest.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Pistol Packin' Day

Today I had such a great time...my husband really knows how to show a girl a good time. On our laid back Saturday, we decided that a visit to the range was just the thing to make our day : ) They just installed a target which has 6 metal disks which ping and go down when hit squarely. After they are all knocked down, you use a rope to reset the target. I used my favorite pistol a Smith & Wesson 9mm Model 3953. I can hit a target and here's proof.....

2 LEFT...
2 left!












1 LEFT

1 left!



SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!



success














I also practiced shooting with my left hand. You never know when you might have to use your non-dominant hand to shoot. I was really surprised at how well I did with my left hand. My left arm did tire more easily though. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday and spending it with my sweetie and with my dear husband was fantastic. My sweetie???? --- my Smith and Wesson of course.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You gotta' love a girl who thinks a day at the range is fun. Like Garth Brooks sings: sometimes the best cowboy ain't a cowboy at all...but a cowgirl. She's got my back, even when it's against the wall. The Presbytera's lucky husband.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said…

    Awwwww. How sweet! Do I sense some feelings there? :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said…

    Cool. Someone quoted a country song. *holds up hand to high five Anon.*

    Nice blog start, Mrs. K.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Marie N. said…

    Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    Marie N.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home